- To ensure the management committee/trustees to function properly
- To ensure that the committee fulfils its function as representative of, and to be responsible for the direction of, the choir
- To ensure that the aims and objectives of the organisation are upheld
- To provide immediate support and supervision to those who are contracted to Peterborough Take Note Community Choir
- To seek new opportunities and collaborations and to be the initial contact until ongoing procedures have been established
- To represent the organisation as its figurehead
- Manage the process of distributing, tracking and archiving music
- Discuss with Musical Director music required for the future.
- Liaise with Musical Director to ensure sufficient notice is given to order/print new music for future rehearsals, concerts and workshops.
- Discuss with Musical Director any problems raised by members about existing repertoire.
- Manage the process of members’ music selection.
- Provide regular reports to committee on the numbers of copies of music we hold in stock
- Seek approval from Treasure and/or Chairman for printing or purchase of hard copy or digital sheet music from known source.
- Once financial approval is obtained, order hard copy or digital sheet music from known source.
- Once financial approval is obtained, arrange printing of digitally supplied sheet music
- Manage the making and distribution of learning tracks.